Tuesday, April 01, 2014

CRUELTY FREE MAKEUP

Images belong to PETA and The Leaping Bunny

Hi ladies, let's talk about makeup today. If you've been following me for a while you probably already know I love animals and I am completely against testing on our furry friends.
Did you know that animal testing is not required for cosmetics, but over one million animals are still subjected to experimentation every year?
When it comes to cosmetics, testing on animals is absolutely unacceptable to me, no animal should have to suffer for the vanity of humans. Finding cruelty free makeup brands can be a bit challenging and takes a lot of research, so I've complied a few cruelty free brands for all of you animal lovers. If you have any questions regarding this post or simply wonder whether your makeup is cruelty free or not, don't be shy to leave a comment here or email me, I will do my very best to answer.
 
My cruelty free makeup list
Lush
Obsessive Compulsive
SpaRitual
Mineral Fusion
Tarte
The Body Shop
Deborah Lippmann
Furless Cosmetics
Bonne Bell
Jane
Wet ‘n Wild
Milani
Nuance by Salma Hayek
Pacifica
PurMinerals
Napoleon Perdis
Flower Beauty Cosmetics by Drew Barrymore
Kiss My Face
NYX
E.L.F.
Hard Candy
Physicians Formula
Urban Decay
Too Faced
 
 Happy cruelty free shopping!
Claudia

14 comments:

  1. I have been following your crualety free posts from The begging.. Good work doll for spreading the awareness for the cause
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Pooja, always happy to see you here.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to know Too Faced and Urban Decay are cruelty-free! Thanks for always keeping us informed about these things Claudia!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Silvia. I love Urban Decay and Too Faced, I was so happy to find out they were cruelty free. :)

      Delete
  3. Olá Cláudia!
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Já era seguidora há algum tempo!
    Gostai do blog e trás-me boas recordações de Toronto!
    Beijinhos,
    Paula
    vidademulheraos40.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pois e Paula, desculpa, distracao minha. :)
      Biejinho grande

      Delete
  4. I'm of the same opinion, I absolutely against testing on animals, and this post is definitely very usefull. It gives food for thoughts! Thank you for sharing this list, I will keep it in mind:)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that there is still people that care about this. :) Thanks a lot Alexandra, you are welcome to share it with your followers if you wish.
      Take care

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Se nao formos nos a pensar neles quem vai o fazer? :)
      espero que esta lista ajude, eu ja tenho as minhas marcas cruelty free de makeup favoritas. :) Beijinho

      Delete
  6. Cláudia, lindona. Peço as mais sinceras e humildes desculpas. Eliminei-te por lapso. Claro que me identifico com o teu blog, por isso tomei a iniciativa de te seguir. O "apagão" aconteceu por engano e peço que me desculpes, mas vou já tratar de repor a normalidade.
    Desculpas?
    Beijinho doce, lindona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jorge, nao precisas de pedir desculpas. :) Eu nao fico chateada a serio, tambem so tinha reparado por acaso pois como sigo o teu cantinho depois e que reparei. :)
      no worries mas fico contente de estares de volta.
      beijinho grande de Toronto

      Delete
  7. Urban Decay and Wet n' Wild? Nice!! Aww, you did your homework and so many people like me will benefit from this post. That is really awesome.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! I was so happy to find out about these brand to be cruelty free. :) I am happy you liked this post. It's nice to know people that still care.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to read and comment on my posts! I really appreciate all your comments.
If you've enjoyed reading my blog, I hope you'll become a follower!
Claudia P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...